make an appointment
Life Choices is committed to your safety during this time. Once you have scheduled your appointment you will receive instructions on our new modified check-in procedures designed to protect your health. Connect with us if you have questions or concerns.
contact & hours
planning for your appointment
As you plan for your appointment at Life Choices, please remember:
- There is no charge for any of our services.
- Bring a picture ID with you to your appointment.
- If you do not have a picture ID, please feel free to bring another form of identification with you, such as an insurance card or student ID.
- Plan on being here for 45 minutes-1 hour.
- We are not able to allow children in the appointment room. If you must bring children, please bring a friend with you to watch them in the waiting room; they cannot be left unattended.
need a different time?
If you are unable to book an online appointment time that works in your schedule or if there are no times available, you may call or text us for an appointment time. We will work with your schedule.
do you need to reschedule?
If you need to reschedule, please contact us at 318.202.2021 and we will assist you.